Forms: Whole plant extract and granules
About: Bacopa, also known as brahmi or water hyssop, is a plant native to India and Sri Lanka, which has been used in Ayurveda for centuries. In studies, bacopa has been associated with cognitive performance (i.e., attention, information processing, memory) and mood.
Health benefit categories:
- Cognitive health & mental performance
MOA: Rich in bacosides (antioxidant, calcium channel blocking activity, pro-cholinergic effects, GABA-ergic modulation, inhibition of acetylcholinesterase (AChE)).
The advantage of OmniActive’s bacopa:
- Complies with the European and United States Pharmacopeia
- Meets EC guidelines requirement for pesticide
- Extract that is exclusively made from root, using ethanol as extraction solvent
- Want to differentiate in a crowded marketplace? Ask us how OmniActive’s science, regulatory, and marketing expertise can help grow your business.