Improving Lives Foundation
The tenets of the Improving Lives Foundation (ILF) are built on the idea that every step in our supply chains provides an opportunity for positive change and improvement – whether it is a process, an ingredient or the health and wellness of a person or community. As part of the ILF, OmniActive’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative focuses on improving the health and livelihood of small farming communities. The Foundation currently focuses on some of the most pressing issues in rural Indian communities:
- Reducing treatable eye/vision problems
- Treating nutrition-related conditions like anemia
- Supporting women’s issues and empowerment
- Improving sanitation and hygiene
We invite you to learn more.
Corporate Social Responsibility
(CSR) initiative focuses on improving the health and livelihood of small farming communities. To ensure we weren’t duplicating existing government efforts and to address the most pressing issues, representatives from OmniActive consulted with the local government, the primary health center and the people of the village. The Foundation currently focuses on reducing treatable eye/vision problems, reducing nutrition-related conditions like anemia, supporting women’s issues and improving sanitation and hygiene.
Omni Impact Stories
Omni Impact Stories is a series that chronicles the actions taken to uplift farming villages in rural India as well as documents the real-life accounts of the farmers and their families who are positively affected by the Improving Lives Foundation.
Read more about our efforts:
- Sustainability and OmniActive’s Approach to Communities and The Environment BLOG>>
- Nutrition and Health to Meet Sustainable Development Goals BLOG>>
- Sanitation Programs to Promote Health and Wellbeing BLOG>>
- Giving Back & CSR: Not Only Up to Brand Owners PODCAST>>